Welcome to Bank of America Merrill Lynch Pensions
Here you can securely manage your Member Account in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch UK Pension Plan. Once you have logged in, you can review and update your Member Account details at any time.
Other tools and resources
To help you with your retirement planning, take a look at the following:
- Contributions: if you are an employee of the bank you can change your contributions choice at any time on the MBC website.
- Investment profiler: helps you see what sort of investor you are, and make changes online in the Change Investment section.
- Expression of Wish form: complete online, or by downloading a form from the Plan Library.
- Pension Planner: use the Planner to see the effect changing your contribution levels (if an employee), or investment choice has on your retirement plans.
- Spring Budget 2014 website: summarises how the positive changes announced for UK pensions make retirement arrangements like the Plan an even more attractive way of saving.
- Plan Handbook: gives you full details about the Plan and your choices.
- Fund Factsheets: show the past performance of the investment funds available in the Plan.
Please note that we are currently experiencing issues with Single Sign On (SSO). Whilst we resolve this please use the login button above.
Not yet a member? Please use the links on the left hand side of this page
to access details of how the Plan works.
If after reviewing this information, you decide that you want to join the
please contact us.
If you are still unsure about applying for membership, or if you have any further questions about the Plan, please Contact Us.
Already a member and registered? Then please use the login facility above.
Member of the Plan but perhaps this is your first visit? You need to register now. You will just need to give us a few personal details to confirm your status.