Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the
ScottishPower Pension Scheme website.
The Scheme is governed by a
Trustee Deed and Trustees
that is updated from time to time.
The provisions of the
ScottishPower Pension Scheme are summarised within a
Membership Booklet that is issued to all members.
If there is a conflict between the Membership Booklet and the
Trust Deed and Rules, the Trust Deed and Rules prevail.
This site contains details of the benefits you may receive from the Scheme.
The actual pension you will receive depends on, amongst other factors,
your actual service within the Scheme and your salary at your date of
leaving or retiring.
If you access an estimate of the benefits payable within this site, please note that
the information provided is just that – an estimate – and should be read
in conjunction with the rest of the website information, including the Membership Booklet.
It does not constitute entitlement to the benefits illustrated. You should
not make any retirement decision based solely on the figures provided.
For Email or SMS contact preference:
- For your security, the scheme administrator will only correspond with the email address or mobile phone number that is shown on this form.
- The scheme administrator cannot guarantee the security of email or SMS text correspondence. It is your responsibility to ensure information shown on or stored in your mobile phone or email account is kept secure.
- You will not be charged for using this service. However, your network operator may charge you for receiving an SMS text from the scheme administrator.
- If you receive or send an SMS text while outside the UK, network overseas charges may apply.
- You must let the scheme administrators know if you change your mobile number or email address or if your mobile phone is lost or stolen.
- The scheme administrator will not be responsible if, for any reason, it is unable to send an email or SMS text to you, or for any reason, you do not receive the email or SMS text.
- The scheme administrator will send you each email or SMS text once. You cannot request for the email or SMS text to be sent again.
- The scheme administrator may withdraw, suspend or restrict the email and SMS text service with immediate effect with or without prior notice.
- If you no longer wish to receive the email and SMS text service, you can cancel by writing to the scheme administrator detailing your new preference. Alternatively, if using HartLink Online the preference can be updated using the website.
Data Protection Policy
We take care to protect the privacy of customers and users of the
ScottishPower Pension Scheme
website. Set out below is an explanation of how we process information
about visitors to the site.
Collection of personal information
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information,
we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and
secure the information within this website.
To protect your privacy and security, we also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before
granting access or making corrections. Currently we do not use ‘cookies’ to track how often and in
what way members use the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is protected at all times. Our online service is
designed with this in mind. If you have queries or concerns about the security policy of Capita in relation to the website, please contact the ScottishPower Pension Administration Team.
By submitting your personal information through this website, you shall be
consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by the Scheme.
If you have submitted personal information through this website and wish us to
cease using it for the purposes submitted, please contact